Fine Art/Peter Max Silk Screen

Back in 1974 I purchased a Peter Max original silk screen titled "Cosmic Musician."  It measures 22" x 30" and is numbered 54/100 with original signature (Max '72).  I can not find any reference to it on line (as though it didn't exist) and I may be interested in selling it.  It is in mint condition and I am not sure if I would get a better price selling it through a dealer or on line with e bay.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Hi Matt

I am not familiar with your specific silk screen but I know some if the works of Peter Max and I could be interested if the condition is good and the motive interesting. You can send me a couple of pictures to - I advice you to sell on ebay instead of a dealer. Everybody wants their share and dealers are not doing anything for free.

What did you expect to recieve for it?

Best Regards, Soren

Søren Holmstrup

I can answer questions regarding Venetian paintings. ALL QUESTIONS THAT ARE NOT RELEVANT WILL BE REJECTED.

I have been a collector for several years.

I have studied art on my own for as long as I can remember.