Fine Art/Question About Paintings

I have 2 framed paintings with the name Huldah in the right, lower corner of both.  They are both approx. 12x14.  One has the title, "Tavern on the Green" and the other has "In Central Park".  My mother acquired them in the 60's.  I saw them included in an antique display in a Country Home magazine a good while back, but I was never able to find out their value.  I can't say that they are originals, probably just prints.  They look airbrushed (if that is the right term), because the images are not distinct.  Do you have any idea what they could be worth?  Thanks.

Hello Toni,  They sound like reproductions of original paintings by Huldah Cherry Jeffe (1901 - 2001), an American artist who usually painted Parisian women, ballerinas and children.  Her originals sell for for $1,000.00 - $1,500.00 at auction and reproductions, such as yours, usually sell for $50.00 - $100.00 depending on condition.  Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke

19th Century to modern Canadian and western European fine art including paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography and original prints.

Sixteen years as an art dealer in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Edmonton Executive Association

Edmonton Journal newspaper, various online art websites.

Post secondary art history.

Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, Glenbow Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, National Gallery of Canada.