Fine Art/Salvador Dali Lithograph

I have Salvador Dali Lithograph Dantes Inferno which was bought in Cadaghez Spain 1966 could this be an original?

Hello Derek,

Nothing is more controversial than Dali prints and their suspect originality. You may well have an original, but you will need to take it to a professional to look at it. You can try to get someone at a museum or a fine art gallery to verify the medium for you. If you are interested in selling it, you can ask one of the major auction houses to look at it. Having the original paperwork from the purchase in Spain would be of great help in getting your piece authenticated.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.