Fine Art/Salvador Dali Lithograph

Question
I have Salvador Dali Lithograph Dantes Inferno which was bought in Cadaghez Spain 1966 could this be an original?

Answer
Hello Derek,

Nothing is more controversial than Dali prints and their suspect originality. You may well have an original, but you will need to take it to a professional to look at it. You can try to get someone at a museum or a fine art gallery to verify the medium for you. If you are interested in selling it, you can ask one of the major auction houses to look at it. Having the original paperwork from the purchase in Spain would be of great help in getting your piece authenticated.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley