Fine Art/Vollard Suite

Question
QUESTION: Dear Dan
I bought recently an etching signed by Picasso of the Vollard Suite. It's size is rahter small, 11x8,5 cm, and was printed on Montval paper. The edition is 1933, it comes certified on the back by the Musée d'Orsay as well as Christie's NY. It also has the stamp of Vollard collection as well as the water stamps of the Musée d'Orsay. Do you know where I can find more info on this serie and its price? The subject is Minotauro vencido.
Thanks a lot!

ANSWER: If your selling it, you should contact our buyer at:
888-888-3254  Ask for Joe.  He is out of town for a few days, so wait a bit or email details to: joenuzzolo@yahoo.com

Dan

QUESTION: Thanks a lot Dan. As a matter of fact, I first wanted some info on this edition which is peculiar for its size and colour (blue).
Simone

Answer
We would have to do double work.  Joe will help you with that when you present it to him.

Picasso works are listed in large volumes like the Bloch books and it takes a bit of research to verify the signature, colors and other things in the work. I can tell you off the top of my head in most cases when it comes to Dali, Picasso sells less often here and is a bit tougher to work with.  

Dan

Dan Twyman