Fine Art/Wood Block Print Artist Identification Help

Unknown Artist Ltd Edition Wood Block Print
Unknown Artist Ltd Edi  
I bought this wood block print at a thrift store and had it framed. The image measures 13 3/4" wide by 10 1/4" high. It is  signed and numbered 37/175, the title is Contrrole, with the artist signature all in pencil below the margin of the wood block print. The signature I can't make out, the first initial in the first name appears to be an "N", I have no idea what the last name is. Can you help with the last name of the artist and the value of the wood block.

Dear Sharon,

I hope you are doing well. I don't recognize the image, but I like it. Maybe I can read the signature if you send me a clear close up photo of the signature to

Please include your original question in the text of the email and allexperts woodblock in the subject. I'll do my best to help you out.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.