Fine Art/aldo luondo

Question
Hi Brent!  I read a comment you made to a lady asking about an Aldo Luondo litho.  You said because it has "copyright by Ira Roberts" listed on the bottom, it was a reproduction.  I have one also, but it only has the artist's signature in the upper right hand corner, and it has no other writing on it anywhere, except the artist's signature and 1969.  The board is 2 mm thick and I'm wondering if it could be worth anything?  Thanks for your input.  jimmie

Answer
Hello Jimmie,  You may have an original work by the artist or some type of reproduction.  I cannot determine what you have based soley on a description of the work's thickness.  I suggest you refer to the artist's website, contact one of the dealers listed there and ask them if they will help identify exactly what you have.  Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke