Fine Art/f m bennett

Question
I purchased 2 paintings from an auction house approx 5 years ago both by F M Bennett.  1 is entitled The Kew? Fly and is signed and dated 1923 on the front of the painting, on the board at the back of the painting their is a label that stated Line No 5295a, the title of the painting and states 1329 F M Bennett, on the front of this painting is also a stamp that says Louis Wolff & Co Ltd, London.  The 2nd painting is also signed on the front and dated 1922, on the board at the back of the painting, a label states Line No 5295a, Title The Last Wood and 1328 F M Bennett, this painting does not appear to have the Louis Wolff stamp on the front.  The actual sizes for both paintings are 35cm x 25 cm and have wooden mounts making them an overall size of 46 cm x 36 cm.  I would like to know if these paintings are of any value.  Please e-mail me, if you require any additional information.  Thank you for your time.

Answer
Dear Louise, I have so many inquiries I can only do one painting per inquiry.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and remove any paper covering (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940 (in other words if it does not look like your grandfather or great-grandfather would have owned it, don't proceed). If you have found my instructions somewhere on the internet, do not email me unless you go through allexperts.com
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes