Fine Art/Henry T. Harvey

Canuck wrote at 2012-03-18 19:52:13
I also have a "Henry T. Harvey" oil painting which I inherited and it has been in my family for over 100 years so I doubt that Mr. Harvey was born in 1908 (unless he was a child prodigy).  Many of his paintings are evidently dated in the 1880s and 90s so it is more likely that he lived in the latter half of the 19th century and died about 1908.  

Although there appears to be little information about him available online, his is credited on various auction sites with being born in Britain or America although the former seems more likely since most of his work appears to have been done in Britain and Europe.  I'd love to hear if anyone knows more about him.  

Brent Luebke