Fine Art/find artists

Question
hello i have never done this  but my question is i bought a print a while back from hobby lobby is was the only one of its kind and its not a painting it is a print it is a lady floating in water she is wearing a white dress and her hands are bound she is floating in the water eyes closed with a halo floating above her face it a beautiful print but it has no signature and i love to print so much that i feel like it should have a artist who made her but has not definite signature the back of the print is cover with brown paper and i thought of ripping through it and pulling it of of the frame but have not done so how do i go about finding out if their is an artist and if there is not one if from a factory ??

Answer
Hello Angela,  You need to have the work looked at, in person.  I suggest you take it to a picture framer or art dealer in your area and ask them to look at it to determine if it is an original or some type of reproduction and if they can determine who the creator of it is.  Chances are it is some type of 'factory' work given the fact you purchased it at Hobby Lobby.  Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke