Fine Art/german artist 20c pre 1950's

Attached is an image by Erwin Bindewald. I know he was an illustrator in Germany during the first part of the 20th century.I know this image was published in the book,
"Fairy fancy on fabrics; the wonderland of calico-printing." I believe what I have is a lithograph of the image from the book. I would like to find out exactly what it is, if this is an artist of note, if original water colors by the same artist are of value and if lithographs of this artist are of value.
Thank you for what ever expertise you might provide.
Susan Kaufman

Hello Susan,  No image was attached.  According to the price references I have only three works of Erwin Bindewald, German (1897 - 1950), have sold at auction in the last number of years. Two paintings sold for under $1,000.00 and a watercolour sold for $500.00.  There was no mention on lithographs being produced.  Your work is most likely some kind of reproduction and of little value.  Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke

19th Century to modern Canadian and western European fine art including paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography and original prints.

Sixteen years as an art dealer in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Edmonton Executive Association

Edmonton Journal newspaper, various online art websites.

Post secondary art history.

Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, Glenbow Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, National Gallery of Canada.