Fine Art/indentify a painting

I have a painting that Im sure is not worth anything but was curious.  I can not quite make out the name.  It appears to be V. der Vaas or V. der Vaus or V. der Vallo, the last name may even start with a U.  Do you know who it may be?

Dear Brad,

I did some research and was unable to locate an artist by the names you mention. If you would like to email me photos of the entire painting and high resolution photographs of the signature, I will try to decipher it for you. You can email them to

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.