Fine Art/inherited oil painting

It is 24 x 36.  K ANDREA  is printed lower left.
A paper is glued to the frame of the canvas (not the outer frame) on the back saying "K. ANDREA - Born in West Germany, he arrived as a youngster in the United States and settled in New Jersey with his parents.  He attended art classes at Cooper Union in New York and finished his studies  in Boston.  He specializes in landscapes done in an impressionistic style using strong color effects."  The outer frame has a little sticker (price tag style) on back that says  "N.J. FRAME 24 x 36"
So, there are a two aspects of writing on back that both mention New Jersey.
Please offer any advice you can.  Thank you.

On initial check, I don't find anything. Looks like Monet was a big influence though.

I would have to do quite a bit of research to come up with answers.

So I take it this is an Oil on Canvas?

Yo said K ANDREA is printed?  Do you mean printed as a lithograph or are you saying the artist printed it by hand?

I can try to help, but rather than log in and out of this site, send email to me at:

Please include images and any other info that might help.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.