Fine Art/inherited oil painting

Question
unknown
unknown  
It is 24 x 36.  K ANDREA  is printed lower left.
A paper is glued to the frame of the canvas (not the outer frame) on the back saying "K. ANDREA - Born in West Germany, he arrived as a youngster in the United States and settled in New Jersey with his parents.  He attended art classes at Cooper Union in New York and finished his studies  in Boston.  He specializes in landscapes done in an impressionistic style using strong color effects."  The outer frame has a little sticker (price tag style) on back that says  "N.J. FRAME 24 x 36"
So, there are a two aspects of writing on back that both mention New Jersey.
Please offer any advice you can.  Thank you.

Answer
On initial check, I don't find anything. Looks like Monet was a big influence though.

I would have to do quite a bit of research to come up with answers.

So I take it this is an Oil on Canvas?

Yo said K ANDREA is printed?  Do you mean printed as a lithograph or are you saying the artist printed it by hand?

I can try to help, but rather than log in and out of this site, send email to me at:
collectdali@aol.com

Please include images and any other info that might help.

Dan

Dan Twyman