Fine Art/lautrec - jane avril

Question
I have acquired a Lautrec print,and am curious of worth?--the print is titled Jane Avril #8204,from Catalda Fine Arts,Inc--New York,N.Y.--frame no. wc153. Any info. is greatly appreciated!--Thank you for your time!

Answer
Dear Rick,

Catalda Fine Arts Inc.was a New York art publishing company that  produced literally millions of prints and carried the copywrite of lithographic images from over 1500 old and modern masters, including Toulouse Lautrec. Catalda is no longer active as it was acquired by another gallery (in Oklahoma City), in the 1980ís.

The range of value of Catalda prints is as wide as the Grand Canyon and the prices are being set by the quality of printing and how much a collector will pay for the print. Without looking at your print, I cannot tell what method Catalda used to reproduce it and since there is a difference in quality based on printing methods and paper quality, I cannot give you a valid estimate.

Most Catalda reproductions that I found sell within the range of $25-100.00. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley