Fine Art/"muffins" litho

Question
MUFFINS
MUFFINS  
is my print collectable or of any value?

i found it in the garage of a house that was being demolished.

it measures approx. 22"wide by 26"tall.

as you can see from the image attached it has some water stains and the edges (not visible) have deteriorated slightly. aside from that, the printed area of the work is intact. to me, it appears to be quite old.

the bottom border reads:

PAINTED BY EDWIN DOUGLAS (far left)

Entered according to act of congress by George Stinson & Co. in the year 1887 in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington.  PUBLISHED BY GEORGE STINSON & CO. PORTLAND, MAINE. (center)

MUFFINS. (title)

ENGRAVED BY J.C. WEBB  (far left)

thank you Mr. Luebke

Answer
Hello Scott,  Your print was engraved by British artist John Cother Webb (b. 1855, Torquay, England, d. 1927, London).  This website www.jclfa.com/Webb/webb.html contains a good biography and images of other prints he engraved.  Your print is not coloured so I suggest it is a reproduction of a reproduction and therefore has a value, taking its condition into account, of under $50.00.   I would not consider this print collectible.  Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke