Fine Art/painting

my grandmothe left me a picture of a lady sitting on a tall brick pedstal next to a couple trees. there a pencil
signuture on it right-hand side  on left-side the numbers are207/.250 also was found in the box was a list of artist names were dali,chagall,picasso,kravjansky and medium l.e.col

Dear Jacqueline,

I have read your information and it may have been cut short as there is not a question. Are you interested in help identifying the artist of your print or on the list of names? If you want to take a look at them, send me clear images of the entire print and a close up of the signature and any other writing to I don't know what the list of artist names has to do with the print. If you can scan the list or take a clear picture of it, I'll see if it is relevant to your print.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.