Fine Art/a painting by F. M. Bennett

Question
I have a painting by Frank M. Bennett. I took it to an antique store several years ago and it is not open now. I would like some more information about it now. It is signed on the back as FMBennett. The picture is rather large and is in a large gold frame. The oicture is of what looks to be after a hunting (The antique dealer called it "After the Hunt" or "Hunt Breakfast") because there are 4-5 men with whips standing or sitting in front of a building of some kink getting a drink. Nearby there are some more gentlemen still on horses with hunting dogs with them. I do not remember which name the dealer gave and I can't find it anywhere on the internet. Can you help me find out the name of it and its value? Thank you very much,
Lynn Hudgins

Answer
Dear Lynn, I would be interested to see images.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and remove any paper covering (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940 (in other words if it does not look like your grandfather or great-grandfather would have owned it, don't proceed). If you have found my instructions somewhere on the internet, do not email me unless you go through allexperts.com
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes