Fine Art/was wondering the value of a art print

I have an 8x10 art litho print from the winde print company the title of the art print is "baby with kitten" by florence kroger, on the front left it has a copyright symbol and D.A.C. ny...any value? thank you for your time:)

Dear Donna,

Florence Kroger original lithographs were very popular during mid-century and were produced in unknown numbers. Due to the amount of them currently on the market they are readily available and this affects the pricing. Most of her original vintage lithographs are selling for well under $50.00.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.