Fine Art/was wondering the value of a art print

Question
I have an 8x10 art litho print from the winde print company the title of the art print is "baby with kitten" by florence kroger, on the front left it has a copyright symbol and D.A.C. ny...any value? thank you for your time:)

Answer
Dear Donna,

Florence Kroger original lithographs were very popular during mid-century and were produced in unknown numbers. Due to the amount of them currently on the market they are readily available and this affects the pricing. Most of her original vintage lithographs are selling for well under $50.00.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley