Fine Art/Dali´s Exploding Madonna

Question
QUESTION: Dear Mr Dan Twynman,

I am still doing research around Dali´s lithography Exploding Madonna. I wrote to Mr Bruce Hochman and he answered that the work is listed in The Official Catalog of The Graphic Works of Salvador Dali. He did not answered anything else and I do not have this publication here. I have also tried to contact Martin Lawrence (I found the name from ebay site) but without any result. Mr Twynman, would you tell me who is Martin Lawrence and has he published the lithography Exploding Madonna?

ANSWER: Martin Lawrence is a gallery chain in the US.  They would not sell this type of print.  I would't spend too much time on this, the print is not authentic.

There is an authorized work called "Maximum Speed of Raphaels Madonna" but I doubt you have that.

Dan

QUESTION: Mr Twynman,
The work is not print (poster), it is a lithography and local auctioneer has asked me to do this research. How can I contact Mr Martin Lawrence and what do you say about Mr Bruce Hochman´s opinion? I am sorry but I need to spend some time with this case now.

Answer
There is no authorized print of the work.  The original painting was photographed and prints were made.  As I said, the art is FAKE.

It does not matter what type of paper it's on.

I do not appreciate you asking me what I think of another dealer.  Seems odd that you even ask that, as no one else has ever asked that question. Use your best judgement and if anyone gives you a bad opinion about a dealer, you should avoid that person.

It seems your playing dumb.  I already mentioned that Martin Lawrence is a chain of galleries. You can look the info up online.

Dan

Dan Twyman