Fine Art/Manuel Cuberos paintings

Question
Alleyways of Old Grenada
Alleyways of Old Grena  
Hi, and thank you for any help you may be able to provide.  I've been searching for any work by the Spanish(Andalucian - born 1933) painter Manuel Cuberos.  I missed one of his works at a charity auction a few years ago, and since then have been unable to locate any further works or any dealers who even know of his work. His work is typically landcapes, very three dimensional with excellent shading of light and dark areas. His work was distributed in the US previosuly by the Avatar GAlleries in PA, however they have gone out of business and Ross Galleries bought much of their assets but don't carry any Cuberos works(nor do they seem to have any knowledge of his work).  I badly want one of these beautiful paintings, but really don't know where to begin my search.  Are you familiiar with his work , or do you have any suggestions as to how to proceed?  I have attached one of his works entitled "Alleyways of Old Grenada" for your reference.
Thanks!

Answer
Are you sure about the name? I have some pretty extensive art reference material and nothing is listed.

I found one website that had two images on it and no contact info as to how to obtain them.

If the artist has never been published and is unkown, it's difficult.

Dan Twyman

Dan Twyman