Fine Art/Picasso Print

Question
Picasso Tango
Picasso Tango  
QUESTION: Hello. I'm considering bidding on 2 Picasso prints and wondered if the opening bid of $50 is reasonable- and what amount I might want to go up to--would $200 each be out of the question? Signature is in the upper left corner. I will attach a jpeg as well. Thanks for your help!

ANSWER: I am always amazed when people ask me if $50.00 or $250.00 is a good price for a PICASSO with his signature.  It should be obvious that its not real.

I can never tell if they are serious or kidding.  Think of if this way, it's public information that Picasso works on paper with his signature sell at auction between $20K and 1.2 million dollars. Who would be crazy enough to give one away for $50.00?

Dan

QUESTION: Thanks for the answer. I realize, obviously, that this is just a print, not an original PICASSO. That was not my question. I am familiar with the price of PICASSO'S at auction. Any info in this PICASSO print? Is it a lithograph? Limited edition? Not worth 50 bucks?

Answer
The information in my original message has to do with hand signed Picasso prints on paper. Limited edition Picasso works on paper, sell for $20K to 1.2 Million dollars.  Chagall, Miro, Warhol all start at 20K for the real thing. I have limited edition Dali works with the right paperwork starting at $3500.00

Picasso drawings and paintings are at a much higher level.

Dan

Dan Twyman