Fine Art/c.ruanlo llopis

I have a c. ruano llopis painting that i found in my attic a few years ago. i am not sure if it is real. i have read your other posts about this artist and his name is signed c.ruano llopis , like his other work. how do i find out if it is authentic and how much it is worth. thank you,

Why would someone fake and artists works if the works are not in demand?  It would seem that you have an authentic work. I'd have to examine it in person to be sure, but like I say, if someone were going to go to all the trouble of creating a fake or knock off, why not make it a Picasso?

As for a fair market value, I have to do quite a bit of research to determine is worth.

The last report I created for a client took three hours to produce.

I cannot do that type of work for free.

If you want to persue it further, email a request to me at:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.