Fine Art/drawing

Question
i have a nice drawing of Goerte (german philosopher) it is framed with glass and the signature looks like W Pech. the back has a label catalda fine arts in NYC.  can you identify the artist? or tell me anything about it?
thank you
ew

Answer
Hello Ellene,  You may have a work by Waldemar Pech, a German artist that was born in 1911.  Pech was well known for his portrait work.  Catalda Fine Arts was well known for creating reproductions of important works but they also sold original prints as well.  Without an image or size I cannot tell you much more regarding value etc.   Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke