Fine Art/help me, plz

I have to compare Palo Picasso's Les Demoiselles d'Avignon to Kackson Pollock's Number1 1949. My project must including:
Personal style and Historical Context
Medium( Materials used to make the artwork)
Visual Elements and Principles of Design
Subject, From and Content
Summarize my discussion with my personal response to both artist's life and work.
This is not an esay work. My major is not art, so I need your help. I don't expect you to do this homework for me, just help me to do it by giving your suggestions. I hope to have your reply before next Monday. Thank you!

I just opened up my messages after the weekend, so it's prob too late to help.

Compare Picasso to Pollock? Art teachers....Blaaa.

I'd have to do quite a bit of work to answer these questions.

I don't know any experts that can answer this off the top of their heads.

Canvas and oil I suspect.

I did this type of thing in art school and spent many hours finding out the info using books I found at the library and in book stores.

I suspect you will have to do the same.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.