Fine Art/sell

Question
I'm a 15 year old girl and i love to paint and draw i am really really good and i really want to know where i can sell my art don't paint like a kid i paint and draw like and adult.i really want to sell my painting not just in my school or art club, in museum. I like in brattleboro Vermont i don't know if there are any places to sell my art here. PLEASE HELP ME:-)

Answer
Dear Ketevan,

I am very disappointed in your apparent lack of gratefulness for someone spending their time and effort to try to help you. The volunteers on allexperts.com are providing their time and expertise to assist people without any compensation other than the gratitude of the people we help. Yet, because you did not like the answer to your question, you chose to give rating feedback that is not representative of my knowledge, time, and clarity. I am sorry you do not like the answer, but chastising the writer does not change the outcome.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dear Ketevan,

My suggestion is you work with your parents to get your art on ebay. eBay is a great opportunity for you to test the market on your art and gain recognition. Self representing artists is a very popular category on eBay for selling art.

You can also watch for art shows in your area where you can enter your work for competition. Selling at craft fairs is also a possible avenue for you.

Good luck with your art.

Best regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley