Fine Art/Adolf Schreyer print

Question
unknown
unknown  
I have a print of Adolf Schreyer's work and cannot find any information about it. Its very old in a thin wood frame. It looks to have been in the same frame for at least 50 years. I am  hoping that by sending you a photo of it in the frame you can shed some light on the Title, if rare or not, so forth. Thanks
Mary

Answer
Hello Mary,  I am not an expert in the artist's work so I do not know what painting, if any, your reproduction was copied from.  Keep in mind you have a reproduction, AKA poster, so it has no fine art value and only a minimal decorative art value. In order to track down what painting your poster may have been copied from I suggest you head to your local fine art library and see if you can find a copy of the artist's raisonne.  Good luck, Brent

Brent Luebke