Fine Art/Alexander Sideris

Question
By Alexander Sideris
By Alexander Sideris  
Thank You for this format...followed a question regarding valuation of Sideris...mine also, is this collectable? I have a number of prints and I am actively looking for more. I would like to gain both technical knowledge as to what I may be looking at, and how and where to sell. Prints, watercolors and oils. Any comment you can afford in my direction will be appreciated. Thank You for your time and consideration.
         Mark Fixter

Answer
Dear Mark, Alexander Sideris (1898-1978)painter, designer, and muralist was most active post-1940, an area I do not research. His paintings do not bring much at auction, mostly under $1,000. I am not sure what you mean by "is this collectable". Only if you enjoy it, but value is insignificant.
Sorry, I do not research prints.
regards,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes