Fine Art/Fine Art- Cobelle

Question
QUESTION: I have 3 lithographs from Cobelle. One is titled Royal Lovers-- 25/500. The second one is called Parisian Summer-- AP. The third one is called Coronation-- 495/500. They all measure approximately 34" x 22." They are matted and framed, and that size is just the print size. Could you tell me approximately what the value of these lithographs are? Thank you.

ANSWER: I assume you are talking about Charles Cobelle?

I can prob help you, but It takes work.

Please email your phone number and any images and text including the above message to my private email address at:

collectdali@aol.com

Dan

QUESTION: Hi,
I was just wondering if you found out anything about the 3 Charles Cobelle lithographs. I was wondering about the value. Thank you.
Babette

ANSWER: Did you get my response?  Please see earlier response.

Dan

QUESTION: Hi Dan,
Apparently I did not receive it. I looked through all my "deleted" and "sent" items to see if I maybe misfiled it but could not find it.
I had an email problem for a couple of days. I'm not sure when the problem occurred but I'm sure, with my luck, it was probably during the time your response was sent.
I'm so sorry. You don't, by any chance, remember what you told me?  If not, that's okay. It was a mistake on my end and i'll have to deal with it. I'm just so sorry for taking up your time.
If i don't hear back from you i'll assume you don't remember and thank you very much.
Babette

Answer
This was my original response:

I assume you are talking about Charles Cobelle?

I can prob help you, but It takes work.

collectdali@aol.com

Dan

Dan Twyman