Fine Art/Can you ID this painting?

I saw this original painting in an antique store. The owner does not have any information about it. But it is signed G. Lytton. Can you tell me any thing about this painting or artist?

Dear Jeffery,
What you have is furniture store art, in other words a factory painting. There are over 700 "art factories" in Hong Kong alone, not to mention the rest of Asia, Eastern Europe, and Mexico. A canvas is moved down a table or conveyor belt, one person paints trees, another paints mountains, another water, etc. A name for the artist is taken out of a book or just made-up. This will be fine for your next yard sale.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.