Fine Art/Cannot Identify Oil

Question
Oil Canvas
Oil Canvas  
Hi - I am having difficulty identifying a painting that was given to me from a relative who inherited it. Any ideas? Canvas measures 24 x 12. Thanks so much for your time.

Answer
I cannot tell you how many message I get with outdoor scenics and no signature or a blurry signature.  Very difficult to identify. The look of the work can apply to many different periods in history and can apply to a variety of countries.  If there is no signature, It might be a replica. If there is no writing on the back of the canvas, it will be difficult. If there is any way to trace the history of the piece in your family, that might shed some light on the situation.

Dan

Dan Twyman