Fine Art/Tom Lynch

Question
Hi Dan.....I am not sure if you are the right person, but hopefully you may be! I found in by moms attic a hand signed print from watercolor by Thomas Lynch( in silver pencil)called Night Lights in a frame with the Merrill Chase Gallery tag attached to the back. Can you give me any idea what it may be worth? I know the gallery has closed which has stymied by search. Anything you can provide would be a great help!!
I thank you for your time in advance
Sincerely,
Don Manzo

Answer
I do see his name in one of my reference books, so I could prob do some work and give you an idea of the value, but these things take time.  Most people are asking for values of art and are not aware that art appraisers charge hundreds or thousands of dollars to answer these questions.  This free service is good for technical questions and the like, but I can assure you that it will take a minimum of 3 or 4 hours of work to be able to answer your question in the appropriate manner.

Dan

Dan Twyman