Fine Art/artist?

Question
??
??  
I didn't know if you would know who this czech artist is that did this drawing...It was probably done before WW2 and I believe it was by a czech artist..it is numbered 41/100

Answer
Interesting work.  I have never seen this work before, so finding the artist would be difficult.  Look for any small writing anywhere on the material it's painted or drawn on. Also, you might go to experts from that region and see if they recognize the work. There might be galleries in the USA that specialize in artists from the region as well.

Dan

Dan Twyman