Fine Art/identify artist

Question
Signature on piece.
Signature on piece.  
I recently purchased this wonderful drawing and am curious about the artist.  I have exhausted my resources regarding this signature and am in hope that you can help. I have attached a picture of signature.  Thank you so much for your time and energy.  Sincerely,    Laurie

Answer
Laurie,  I have told this to a number of people in the past and I will say it again - identifying the creator of a work of art by using the signature alone is very, very difficult - unless it is an easily recognized signature. Please attach an image of the overall work so I can get some idea as to medium, period, subject matter etc.   Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke