Fine Art/identify artist

Signature on piece.
Signature on piece.  
I recently purchased this wonderful drawing and am curious about the artist.  I have exhausted my resources regarding this signature and am in hope that you can help. I have attached a picture of signature.  Thank you so much for your time and energy.  Sincerely,    Laurie

Laurie,  I have told this to a number of people in the past and I will say it again - identifying the creator of a work of art by using the signature alone is very, very difficult - unless it is an easily recognized signature. Please attach an image of the overall work so I can get some idea as to medium, period, subject matter etc.   Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke

19th Century to modern Canadian and western European fine art including paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography and original prints.

Sixteen years as an art dealer in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Edmonton Executive Association

Edmonton Journal newspaper, various online art websites.

Post secondary art history.

Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, Glenbow Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, National Gallery of Canada.