Fine Art/maritime print?

Question
ship
ship  
i have a print (?) watercolor(?) of the SS American Planter merchant ship formerly the SS pierce from ww11 and it looks like the sig is M Lenne London 1959. do you know what it is? the glass is beveled and the metal corners are rivited on.  10 x 14 thank you

Answer
Hello Ellene,  The clarity of image you included with your question did not allow me to properly view the work but the image posted at www.navsource.org/archives/10/03/03050.htm did.  It is a very amateur looking work so I am not surprised that the person who painted it is not a listed artist.  It appears to be painted using some type of water based paint.  It's value would be very low, under $50.00.  Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke