Fine Art/zabateri h - "nymphs dancing in the woods"

Hi, My name is Andrew. I'm from Poland. I have probably original picture "nymphs dancing in the woods" H. Zabateri. Pleace ask me the question, what's price this paint ? Thank you.

Dear Andrzej, There are thousands of examples of "Nymphs Dancing in the Woods" by Zabateri. I have had more than two dozen people tell me they have the original. I do not appraise paintings I cannot physically examine. If you think you have an original painting you should show it to a curator at an art museum. I would not waste my time if I were you.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.