Fine Art/zabateri h - "nymphs dancing in the woods"

Question
Hi, My name is Andrew. I'm from Poland. I have probably original picture "nymphs dancing in the woods" H. Zabateri. Pleace ask me the question, what's price this paint ? Thank you.

Answer
Dear Andrzej, There are thousands of examples of "Nymphs Dancing in the Woods" by Zabateri. I have had more than two dozen people tell me they have the original. I do not appraise paintings I cannot physically examine. If you think you have an original painting you should show it to a curator at an art museum. I would not waste my time if I were you.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes