Fine Art/Allexperts

Question
I came across a couple of Marius Girard watercolours in our barn and wondered how your research progressed with some of your other enquirers.  Did you manage to find any information and do the paintings have any value meriting taking them and getting them cleaned?  Any assistance or information would be greatly welcome.

Thanks

Answer
Dear Bernard, Are you sure what you have are not aquatint prints. I have never seen watercolors by this supposed artist of the 1960s. I do not research prints, and I do not research artwork post-1940. The Girard prints are really commercial trash that can be found in any Goodwill or Salvation Army shop.
If you believe these are watercolors send me images of one.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and remove any paper covering (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940 (in other words if it does not look like your grandfather or great-grandfather would have owned it, don't proceed). If you have found my instructions somewhere on the internet, do not email me unless you go through allexperts.com
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes