Fine Art/Desert Domain by Paul Grimm

Question
My question is the same as one you received and answered on Sept. 25/07.

I also have a piece of Paul Grimm art called Desert Domain which is larger than the one the other person had.  It is framed with glass and the glass covering it measures approx. 31 x 25 with a 2 1/2" frame.  It is signed "Paul Grimm" on the lower left - block letters by artist brush, the last M having a tail.

There is a card on the top back of the frame with fancy printing "Desert Domain" next line "by Paul Grimm" next line "(Contemporary American)".

My question is the same as the other person with a Desert Domain by Paul Grimm which is smaller in size -  How can I tell if this is a print or an oil.  

Would anything from my description tell what the liklihood would be?  Also, it would be interesting to be able to contact the other person who has a Desert Domain as he might by now have information which we could share.

Thanks.

Fred

Answer
If it's an oil, it's worth quite a few thousand dollars, so it would be worth it to do research.  Research takes time. If There are different sizes of the same image, they are probably reproductions, but once again, it has to be researched.

Dan

Dan Twyman