Fine Art/Oil on wood panel framed various flowers

Question
I recently bought this painting from a junk shop. when I got home I thought it was too lovely to be a print. It is so well executed!  There is a signature and what looks like a monogram.  The signature looks like it is either Jachino Arcello or Iachino Arcello, which sounds Italian. There is also what looks like a monogram either a M with a C behind it or M with a C in front, hard to tell. Also, in the letter 'o' at the end of the names there is a dot in the centres. The painting is badly in need of a professional clean, but it just so beautiful and realistic.  The artist painted on board in oils (I am sure) and the board is inserted into an extremely decorative frame. the frame itself is I think wooden but has a kind of plaster over it and then gilded.

I am wondering who this artist is, as having searched the web I keep getting either an Italian Torpedo boat Commander or someone called Marcello Giachino.  this painting was bought in a junk shop in Scotland two days ago. I was told it was over a hundred years old, which accounted for the damage to the frame and dirt on the painting perhaps?  I am wanting to know if it is worth restoring the frame and having the painting cleaned.

Many many thanks to you.

Best wishes

Vee

Answer
Dear Vee,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and remove any paper covering (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940 (in other words if it does not look like your grandfather or great-grandfather would have owned it, don't proceed). If you have found my instructions somewhere on the internet, do not email me unless you go through allexperts.com
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes