Fine Art/PAINTINGS ALL EXPERTS

Question
I HAVE NUMEROUS OLD PAINTINGS AND I AM A NEW COLLECTOR BUT I AM HAVING PROBLEMS IDENTIFYING WHO THE PAINTERS ARE. WHO COULD I TALK WITH THAT COULD HELP ME WITH FINDING THE IDENTITY

Answer
Dear Enrique, I do one painting per inquiry, pick-out your best one.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and remove any paper covering (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940 (in other words if it does not look like your grandfather or great-grandfather would have owned it, don't proceed). If you have found my instructions somewhere on the internet, do not email me unless you go through allexperts.com
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes