Fine Art/Painting by A. Dzigurski

I have a painting of a seascape by A. Dzigurski 35"X24" signed and dated in the lower right corner 1950. It appears to be an oil painting on a 1/8" masonite board.It seems to have brush strokes but its hard to tell if it is an original.
Is ther some place around West Palm Beach where I could take it to have it authenticated? I noticed that all his other paintings indicated oil on canvas. no mention of masonite.  Can  you help?

It's not that far fetched. Artists paint on a variety of materials and board is common. I agree most references about the artists works are works on canvas.

I am in California and do not have contacts in that area.

Experts can sometimes help you remote, they don't have to be in your area.

Is there any writing on the back?

reply and include all previous text.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.