Fine Art/Picasso print 1945

Picasso 1945 unknown title
Picasso 1945 unknown t  
QUESTION: I have this print, from my mother.  She was an artist from West Hollywood.
This Picasso is signed with his name and 45 below.  I can not find the original anywhere.  It's really quite beautiful, with a blue background, mostly all black paint, with sepia & taupe on the face.  Do you recognize it?
Sorry about the bad photo.

ANSWER: I checked and it is not in my reference material.  Your search will span works by Picasso from the late 1800's to 1973. If I had more free time, I'd keep looking.

This is signed 45, so I would assume it is from 1945.  Any ideas??
Thanks again,

I did search all 1945 Picasso images and see nothing like the one you have. Picasso did such a large body of work, this has happened before. In one case, we searched for some time and finally found that the work was not a Picasso at all, but another artist doing a similar style.  I suspect you will find it if you keep digging.
The library and art libraries have countless Picasso reference books.
There are also the official bloch books, they are very expensive and you probably have to pay someone to gain access to them unless you know a dealer that has them.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.