Fine Art/Rembrandt Print

Question
RemFront1f
RemFront1f  
Hi Dan,
I have looked everywhere for the name and any information on this
Rembrandt print.  It has an Albertina embossed stamp in the lower right hand
corner and the letter "S" in the lower left hand corner.  It also has the number
20 in the top left hand corner.  All that I really know about it is that is was
purchased in 1940 at the Magunson's Gallery in Columbus, Ohio.  It appears
to be on some kind of textured paper and has crop marks.  Can you please
give me any information about it?
Thank you so much,
Terri

Answer
There are many afters and late editions of Rembrandts work.

I'd have to research your specific work and that can take some time.

If you want to persue it, let's talk about it.

Send an email to: collectdali@aol.com

Include any images of the work and any text with it.

Include a phone number.

Do not post your ph# here, send it to my private email.

Dan

Dan Twyman