Fine Art/cecil aldin

Question
I have a couple of pictures which I feel may be worth a few pounds and need to consider adding them to my insurance if they are hard to replace. The first one is a hunting scene, signed in pecil by cecil aldin twice, once in the artwork and once on the border.  It is 28.5 inches by 15 inches.  It has a label of the back of the frame which details from Henry Whitley, from Scarborough, the subject The Duke of Beaufort, A hunt from the great (hood, hook?) artist proof.  It is in good condition.  The second is a print by cecil aldin, it is 16 x 8 inches and is a hunt scene called Game away from crick? this is also in good condition.  The final print is a hunting scene by elizebeth sharpe, signed in pencil called the belvoir - below the castle is is numbered 182/850 and dated 1980

Answer
Hello Stephen,  I suggest you contact an art appraiser in your area to provide valuations for insurance purposes.  This article www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abu/y205/m10/abu0153/s07 reviews Cecil Aldin very well.  I do not know who Elizebeth Sharpe is, sorry.  Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke