Fine Art/Robert Chailloux 1913 Prints Or Reproductions

pat wrote at 2009-08-21 18:14:40
i too have the same picture by winde fine prints by Robert Chailloux it is no. 140 11x14 signed in the lt corner. Still life with cherries. I have no information on it.Please le me know if it is of any value.

thanks pat

IndyMason wrote at 2015-04-04 20:16:20
The lithographs from Winde Fine Prints are of high quality. However, due to being reproductions, the prints are not valuable. Lithographs of this type generally possess a brown paper backing and a uniform texture to simulate the brush work of oil painting. The paper on the back of the frame is stamped with the company's name, the title of the piece, the catalog number and the name of the artist that composed the original painting. Hope this helps.

Dan Twyman