Fine Art/painting identification

Hi - this picture is driving me insane. I love it so much, but now that I have downloaded it I can't find where I got it from. Stupidly, I changed the filename.¤

If you know it, or can give me any advice on how to trace it, i would be most grateful. Yhank you.

Hello Brian,

I copied and pasted the link you gave numerous times, but it will only direct me to the home page of photobucket. If you want, you can email the photo to

Otherwise, try Google images using key words about the image. Use "painting" and then words that describe the image. Try different key words. That is pretty much what I do.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.