Fine Art/painting identification

Question
Hi - this picture is driving me insane. I love it so much, but now that I have downloaded it I can't find where I got it from. Stupidly, I changed the filename.

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll234/Bellx15/?action=view¤t=Larissa.jp

If you know it, or can give me any advice on how to trace it, i would be most grateful. Yhank you.

Answer
Hello Brian,

I copied and pasted the link you gave numerous times, but it will only direct me to the home page of photobucket. If you want, you can email the photo to dheadley@fineartgalleria.com.

Otherwise, try Google images using key words about the image. Use "painting" and then words that describe the image. Try different key words. That is pretty much what I do.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley