Fine Art/santos oil painting

Question
santos oil painting
santos oil painting  
Hi there, could you please help me to identify the artist of this oil painting please. Its a oil painting of a small village and the surrounding landscape, on canvas, 24" x 40" and its signed in the bottom left corner with the name Santos. I was given this painting about 5yrs ago, it had been on the wall of a local pub for yrs but when they refurbished, the painting was going to be  Tthrown away. A friend of mine rescued it from the skip and give it to me to sell on a car boot sale. I thought it was to nice to sell so have had it ever since, I have tried to find the artist lots of times but had no luck, any help would be fantastic.I can send more pictures should you need them. Thank you Rachael

Answer
I can't see the image very well.

Here is what we are up against.  The name Santos in Europe and the USA, along with the Latin world, is a very common name.

We need to research artists with that name until we find a match.

some of the other experts here might recognize the work and send a followup message to you.

Dan

Dan Twyman