Fine Art/Can you tell me anything about this painting?

Question
Pinting picture
Pinting picture  
I have an oil painting that is 55 inch's by 60 inch's roughly and is signed by an artist Dinero. There is no date on the painting. I was originally very excited and thought it was a Robert De Niro Sr. painting but realized the name is spelled wrong. I and E are switched. It is and abstract oil and I was told by my aunt that gave it me that is was very valuable? Any help? Any ideas on where to find out anything about this? I can email pics of the painting and the signature

Answer
Dear Ross,

I did an initial auction search using the artist name of Dinero and nothing came up with that spelling. I will search again, but thought you might email a close up photo of the name to: dheadley@fineartgalleria.com. Include information and photos of any other writing that may be on the back of the painting. Did your aunt tell you where she purchased it or any other information on it?  

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley