Fine Art/Can you tell me anything about this painting?

Pinting picture
Pinting picture  
I have an oil painting that is 55 inch's by 60 inch's roughly and is signed by an artist Dinero. There is no date on the painting. I was originally very excited and thought it was a Robert De Niro Sr. painting but realized the name is spelled wrong. I and E are switched. It is and abstract oil and I was told by my aunt that gave it me that is was very valuable? Any help? Any ideas on where to find out anything about this? I can email pics of the painting and the signature

Dear Ross,

I did an initial auction search using the artist name of Dinero and nothing came up with that spelling. I will search again, but thought you might email a close up photo of the name to: Include information and photos of any other writing that may be on the back of the painting. Did your aunt tell you where she purchased it or any other information on it?  

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.