Fine Art/three generation painting

Question
Three Generation
Three Generation  
QUESTION: Can you help me to identify the artist of the attached picture?  Or at least point me in the right direction?
Thank You Very Much.

ANSWER: I would have to have more info.  The image looks similar to other works I've seen, but tough to nail it down with just the image.

Dan

QUESTION: Sorry Dan, that is all I have. It was hanging in the restroom at a small country store near Nelson, NV.  I fell in love with it, but the owner would not take it out of the frame for fear of damage (can't blame her).
If you can even give me some artists names that did similar work I could follow up on that.
Thank You

Answer
While it has a Rockwell feel, the image seems to be European. I suggest the Smithsonian and other sites to see if you can match the style.

The type of thing your asking for is quite time consuming.

Each art consultant has an area of expertise, so if you keep asking, the right expert will recognize the work.

Dan

Dan Twyman