Fine Art/COROT - The Dance of the Nymphs

Question
I have a 7 x 9" print(?) of the above.  On the back of it is the following:
    THE DANCE OF THE NYMPHS
    No. 1831
    From painting by
    COROT

There's an embossed texture to the paper that makes it almost look like brush strokes.  In the bottom right hand corner on the back it says "PRINTED IN THE U.S.A."

Do you know anything about it?  Is there any value to it?  I'm writing from Lethbridge, Alberta and was pleased to find out that you're in Edmonton!  

Answer
Hello Debbie Eh!  Jean Baptiste Camille Corot painted the original "A Morning. Dance of the Nymphs" around 1850-51 and it is on display at the Musée d'Orsay in Paris, France and can be viewed after a search of their website http://www.musee-orsay.fr.  Your reproduction is simply that, a copy of the original painting, and therefore has no fine art value and very limited decorative art value.  Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke