Fine Art/Chagall - L'Arc d'Ulysse

Can you please estimate the value of this Original Color Lithograph siged by Chagall in pencil and numbered 22/30 in pencil also. It is printed on Japan paper with a fibrous texture.

Thank you

ANSWER: I think you will find that experts in the art industry are not able to appraise art for free.  If an expert does that without examining the work, they are doing you a dis-service.

Are you trying to sell it?

QUESTION: No. I'm considering buying it

There are FAKE Chagall prints all over the internet. There are only a few people qualified to authenticate.  If the seller does not have proper paerwork or they are asking you to accept paperwork from them only, RED FLAG.

Price is an issue and much more. You have to know what you are doing.

I have been helping collectors for many years.  If you want to discuss this, call me at 888-888-3254  ext. 204 or ask for Dan Twyman  

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.