Fine Art/Dali etching

Question
I just obtained a Dali monochromatic (copper)etching of a horseman.  The etching is signed in pencil and has "EA" in the lower left corner.  There is a certificate of authenticity from the Patrician Gallery on the back.  The subject appears to be a knight on a rearing horse.  There appears to be a slain man on the ground.  The CofA says name is "Horseman".  I haven't been able to find any picture or reference on-line or in a few reference books I've checked.

Any suggestion how I should go about verifying authenticity and determing value?

Any help very appreciated.

Dick Allardyce

Answer
Yes I know the piece.  If you have the correct version of it, it is from 1964 and the title is Don Quichotte(Horseman).
The piece was printed twice over a 10 year span by two different companies.  If you have the re-strike, there's not much value there.
If you want to try to sell it, we can take a look at it. If you only want value and authenticity I can refer you to the right person.
Either way, send the response along with images and details to:
collectdali@aol.com

Dan

Dan Twyman